Fuente: Evento Fb
Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance towin a photography workshop in Brussels and a two night trip to Brussels for two people, including travel and accommodation, between 10 – 13 October 2016.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take aphoto of a project receiving EU fundingyou know or have seen,with the EU funding information andthe EU flag somewhere in the picture.
The deadline for submitting up to 3 photos is 28 August 2016, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
How to take part in 3 steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via theAPP
- Submission of photos:2 May-28 August 2016, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting:1-11 September 2016, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting:12-15 September 2016
- Announcement of the winners:16 September 2016
- Winners to come to Brussels:10-13 October 2016
Did you know that thousands of projects across Europe receive regional funding from the European Union (EU) each year? They could be anything from a support programme for small businesses to improved public transport or greener energy use. In the Europe in My Region photo competition we will not only accept photos of projects co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund but from any EU fund, if the photo provides evidence of the EU co-funding. Find out more about theEU's Regional policyandother EU funds.